Applying emotional intelligence to lead and inspire people
An emotionally intelligent leader can monitor his or her moods through self-awareness, change them for the better through self-management, understand their impact through social awareness, and act in ways that boost others’ engagement through relationship management. This comprehensive training program helps individuals and teams to develop and apply emotional intelligence behaviour to more effectively lead and inspire people at work.
This training workshop is designed to touch the hearts and minds of key staff and managers within corporate,
non-profit, and government organisations.
Key Benefits & Learning Outcomes
Become aware of the business case for learning and applying emotional intelligence (EQ) at work, understand why today’s leaders need to develop this important skill
- Understand the nature of emotional intelligence and the four dimensions of EQ
- Develop Self Awareness and understand its impact on attitude, fulfilment, and personality
- Develop and apply Self Management skills in ways that boost leadership and accomplishment
- Develop and apply Social Awareness skills to enhance understanding
- Develop and apply Relationship Management skills in ways that enhance the ability to lead others, work collaboratively, resolve conflict, and achieve dramatic results
- Apply emotional intelligence techniques in a variety of work-related situations including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service, and supervision