Retail Qualifications and Traineeships
Retail Qualifications and Traineeships delivered by Performis, can help you improve customer service and operations and increase staff and business performance, while providing staff with a nationally recognised retail qualification, or traineeship. With specialist training our clients set themselves apart from their competition and boost bottom line results.
What are the benefits of a retail qualification or traineeship?
- Increase your performance in key retail areas such as sales, merchandising, team leading, management, store security and OHS compliance
- Improve customer service in key areas like gaining “customer commitment”, “up-selling techniques”, “dealing with conflict” and “building strong customer relationships”
- Learn industry best-practices - Performis are retail industry specialists training over 1000 retail employees at over 300 sites across Australia
- Expert retail trainers develop training plans to assist with your staffs’ specific job duties and deliver training programs tailored to your needs
- The latest Industry specific training is available for all permanent staff – from cashiers to area managers
What retail qualifications and traineeships are offered?
Performis offers the following retail qualifications and traineeships.
- SIR20212 Certificate II in Retail Services
Designed for new retail staff
- SIR30212 Certificate III in Retail Operations
Designed for assistant managers, supervisors & team leaders
- SIR40212 Certificate IV in Retail Management
Designed for managers, assistant managers and department managers
- SIR50112 Diploma of Retail Management
Designed for areas managers, managers & retail professionals
If you would like to talk to someone about how retail qualifications and traineeships can benefit your organisation and your staff please contact us at 1300 30 20 24 or complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.