Engaging, Challenging and Retaining your employees
Employee engagement goes to the heart of organisational capability – with clear links between employee engagement and productivity. In the context of the tight Australian labour market, engaging and challenging employees – and retaining them – is a key priority for managers at all levels, as well as HR professionals.
This workshop examines the various workplace elements that influence an employee’s decision to stay and what managers can do to increase engagement and commitment within their organisation.
Managers and HR professionals’ looking to increase engagement within their workforce or teams.
Key Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand employee engagement and how it differs between various employee ‘generations’
- Learn how to promote a culture that connects people to the organisation’s mission
- Discover recognition strategies that stretch beyond financial incentives
- How to structure tasks to challenge people and provide a more stimulating experience
- Supporting and coaching techniques for building positive relationships
- Identifying disengagement warning signals